ABOUT GGI SOLUTIONS
GGI Solutions has been operating in the field of human machine interface technologies for more than 30 years while continually diversifying its product and service offerings.
The company is a trusted value-added partner in leading-edge technological solutions for its global aerospace, medical, industrial, transport and defense clients.
GGI is also a leader in the emerging printed electronics industry, leveraging its partnership with the CNRC, CRC and global market leaders, to develop breakthrough applications of its scientific innovations.
The company is well supported by its financial partners; Namakor Holdings, FMQ and CDPQ, one of the world’s largest institutional investors.
An efficient LEAN approach
Lean manufacturing, design and engineering is well established at GGI Solutions. To be more precise, our current facility was strategically constructed and laid out for Lean in 2005. Since then, GGI continues to push the envelope at every level of the organization eliminating non value added processes. GGI’s goal is to maximize our well-respected customers value and overall experience.
This disciplined Lean mindset has created efficient, cutting edge processes and procedures translating into competitive costing, improved quality and a reduction in lead times.
Continuous improvement is an integral part of GGI Solutions’s corporate culture. Our Quality Policy is a reflection of this mind-set demonstrating a strong focus on getting it right the first time, on budget and on schedule. Our objectives “which are continuously challenged and measured” allow us to establish and maintain a structured system ensuring that our products and services comply with our customer’s requirements and overall expectations in the following market sectors: Aerospace, Medical, Industrial, Transport and Defense.
In order to attain the Quality Objectives and comply with the Policy, GGI’s management is committed to:
- Developing partnerships with its customer base
- Supplying quality products that satisfy customer expectations, at a competitive price and in a timely manner
- Offering efficient, courteous and personalized customer service
- Fostering team spirit among our employees
- Investing in the technological development of our products
- Ensuring that our quality management system is consistent with our company’s present and future requirements by providing the appropriate resources
- Conducting management reviews to continuously assess and improve our operations, and maintain the efficiency of the Quality System
GGI Solutions considers that protecting the environment is an integral part of its core values. As such, consistent with a continuous improvement process, GGI is committed to minimizing the impact of its products, services and activities on the environment.
Within the framework of its commitment, GGI will aim to:
- Promote, develop and encourage the reduction, reuse, recovery and recycling of containers, packaging, material or products.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements and with those to which GGI subscribes.
- Apply design, purchasing and production of goods and services criteria that respect the environment.
- Apply energy saving measures by encouraging behavioral changes and in considering energy efficiency, in particular, when purchasing equipment.
- Encourage its partners, clients and suppliers to apply these behaviors and respect the environmental protection legislation in force.
- Increase employee awareness in order that environmental protection becomes an integral part of their activities.
- Put in place and maintain an environmental committee responsible for the implementation and follow-up of this policy.
- Maintain ISO 14001 certification.
- The environmental policy will be communicated to all employees and will be freely accessible.