Design and engineering
Product development is at the core of our company. The GGI product development team consists of industrial designers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, software engineers, graphic designers and CAD specialists. This team is committed to a common goal: turn your ideas into a successful product.
GGI’s product development process complies with AS9100C and ISO 13485 standards.
Our team of skilled experts has delivered several successful products such as: ruggedized display bezel, heart and respiration monitoring interface, certified passenger control unit PCU and high volume PIN keypads for harsh environments.
Engineering services available:
- Market trend studies
- Industrial design
- Advanced surface modelling
- Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Industrial and Transportation certifiable designs
- 3D modelling
- Tolerance analysis
- Stress calculations, finite element analysis
- Optical simulations and optimization
- Parts design for injection molding, sheet metal, machining, low pressure molding, etc.
- Tactile keypad development and optimization
- System architecture
- Electrical schematics
- Circuit simulations
- Printed circuit boards layout and routing
- Capacitive sensing optimization
- Design for EMC/ESD certification
- Integration of embedded OS
- Embedded firmware
- Application development
- Proof of concepts
- Mock-ups for form-fit validation and ergonomic analysis
- Functional prototypes
- Printed circuit board assemblies