GGI Raises the Bar for Quality, Compliance & Certifications
Any company that develops human-machine interface technologies has a responsibility to look after its people, its customers, and its environment. GGI Solutions operates under strict guidelines and policies to protect the integrity of its technology and to ensure the safety of its employees and, of course, its clients.
Our Commitment to the Environment
For over 30 years, GGI Solutions has been committed to protecting the environment in all its practices. Over the years, we’ve shown our obligation to practicing energy-saving measures, such as designing and manufacturing eco-friendly products, encouraging our community to adopt environmental practices, and promoting and recycling, reusing, restoring, and reducing measures.
Our Lean Manufacturing
Lean manufacturing was first developed by the Toyota company and is defined as minimizing unnecessary waste without sacrificing productivity. By operating under the Lean manufacturing framework since 2005, GGI Solutions has been able to increase the value of its production while simultaneously reducing non-efficient and non-essential processes. The result: manufacturing practices that are literally leaner and that coincide with our commitment to protect the environment. Removing clutter from our manufacturing and production processes ensures efficiency, quality, and competitive costing.
Compliance and Certifications
GGI Solutions provides cutting-edge technologies in industries where precision, durability, and reliability are crucial. We build technologies for aerospace, medical, transport, industrial, and defence industries, all of which depend on their technology to be of the highest quality and to comply with federal laws and regulations. We are compliant under the following regulations and voluntary programs/certifications:
- Underwriter Laboratories of Canada (UL): Our products are certified for safe use in association with fire, shock, and casualty hazards.
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directives (RoHS): All our materials are tested for the presence of dangerous chemicals like lead, mercury, and other substances.
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH): European Union regulation that tests the impact of production and chemical use on people and the environment.
- Customs–Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C–TPAT): Along with our federal partners, we ensure the safe and secure trade across borders.
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA): Our products meet safety and quality standards set independently by the CSA.
- Electrostatic Discharge Certification (ANSI/ESD S20.20): This certification means that all our electrical and electronic parts are safe for use.
- We have also received certifications in NQA Environmental Management, Intertek, Canada Controlled Goods Program, and SAI Global Quality Management System.
To ensure our commitment to producing superior control panels, custom switch panels, and much more, we are always open to new certifications and compliance measures. These measures are part of our commitment to maintain quality above all else. Our standards of quality reach into and dictate every branch of our company: production, design, pricing, and customer experience.
Have a question? Want to know more about our compliance and certification programs? Contact us today to speak with one of our human-machine interface specialists.