The most versatile, durable, and reliable membrane switches from GGI Solutions
You press buttons every day, but how often do you think about the technology behind them? Beyond flexible membrane keypads—an entry-level user interface product— there are various technology options related to the buttons and the membrane switch panels that a user interacts with on a daily basis. At GGI Solutions, we offer a myriad of membrane switch technologies, such as ClickTouch technology, silicone membranes, metal dome switches, non-tactile keypads, and capacitive switches.
Membrane Switch Applications
We design, engineer and integrate our customized membrane switches into various product applications of the aerospace, medical, industrial, transport or defense industry. Whether you are in need of a tactile, non-tactile, or capacitive keypad, GGI will develop a solution that matches your needs.
Some of our common options include graphic overlay, circuits, shielding, backlighting, switching, component integration, and environmental factors. Each membrane switch is designed to suit its specific environment—some with plastic or metal housings and others with a customized graphic design.
Our Membrane Switch Technologies Are Available in Five Options:
- ClickTouch Technology: ClickTouch gives the same feel as a mechanical button, but it is distinguished by its unique V groove combined with a thermoformed polyester overlay.
- Tactile Metal Dome Membranes: This product is preferred for its impeccable click response, quick snap, and performance in high-temperature environments.
- Silicone Membranes: This switch membrane design offers a hermetic seal, light diffuser, and key actuator in various colors, shapes, and designs.
- Capacitive Switch (CapFlex): Thin, flexible, and aesthetically appealing, the capacitive switch is an innovative interface solution for various applications.
- Non Tactile Keypads: This product is generally flat and thin and accompanied by an additional visual, auditory, or haptic feedback.
With over 30 years of experience in HMI, GGI Solutions has the right tools and knowledge to suit your needs. We will work with you to create, adapt, and design a system that works best for your specific application.
GGI Solutions is a leading manufacturer of membrane switches applications and numerous other products. Contact us today to discuss your specific requirements.